After me comes the flood : a novel / Sarah Perry.
- New York : Custom House, 2020.
229, (11) pages ; 20 cm
- Choice (Psychology) -- Fiction.
Decision making -- Fiction.
- Psychological fiction.
- "One hot summer day, John Cole decides to shut his bookshop early and possibly forever, and drives out of London to see his brother. When his car breaks down on an isolated road, he goes looking for help and finds a dilapidated house. As he approaches, a laughing woman he's never seen before walks out, addresses him by name and explains she's been waiting for him. Once he enters the home, John discovers an enigmatic clan of residents, all of whom seem to know who he is and claim they have been awaiting his arrival. The seem to be waiting for something else, too -- something final ...""-- Provided by publisher.
- "Originally published in the United Kingdom in 2014 by Serpent's Tail, an imprint of Profile Books Ltd."--Title page verso.
- Other format:
- Online version: Perry, Sarah, After me comes the flood
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|