The me nobody knows : children voices from the ghetto / edited by Stephen M. Joseph.
- [New York] : Published by Avon, 
- Discus books
143 pages ; 18 cm.
- Children's writings.
Social problems -- Literary collections.
- Literary collections.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
How I See Myself
How I See My Neighborhood
The World Outside
Things I Can't See or Touch
And Now ...
- "First Avon Printing, January, 1969."
"Cover illustration by Patricia Taylor."
"Discus Books Avon/NS29/95¢"--Cover
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|