The impact of current immigration policies on service members and veterans, and their families : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session, October 29, 2019.
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Government document
1 online resource (iv, 192 pages) : illustrations
- Veterans -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
Soldiers -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
Children of military personnel -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- United States.
Undocumented immigrants -- Government policy -- United States.
Deportation -- United States.
Emigration and immigration law -- United States.
Children of military personnel -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Emigration and immigration law.
Undocumented immigrants -- Government policy.
Soldiers -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Veterans -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Legislative hearings.
- Hearing witnesses: Mr. Hector Barajas-Varela, Director and Founder, Deported Veterans Support House; Ms. Jennie Pasquarella, Director of Immigrants' Rights, ACLU of California and Senior Staff Attorney, ACLU of Southern California; Ms. Margaret D. Stock, Immigration Attorney and Lieutenant Colonel (Retired), Military Police Corps, U.S. Army Reserve; The Honorable Mark Metcalf, Former Immigration Judge, Lieutenant Colonel, Army National Guard.
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (govinfo, viewed Feb. 24, 2020).
Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg38752.
Includes bibliographical references.
Date of hearing: 2019-10-29.
"Serial no. 116-62."
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Immigration and Citizenship. Impact of current immigration policies on service members and veterans, and their families
- Publisher Number:
- 38-752 (GPO jacket number)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|