Study guide for Wong's nursing care of infants and children, tenth edition / by David Wilson, Linda Sawyer McCampbell.
- Other Title:
- Nursing care of infant and children
- 10th edition.
- St. Louis, Missouri : Elsevier, 
1 online resource (313 pages)
- Pediatric nursing -- Examinations, questions, etc.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- data file
- "Master pediatric nursing concepts and apply them to the practice setting! Corresponding to the chapters in Wong's Nursing Care of Infants and Children, 10th Edition, by Marilyn Hockenberry and David Wilson, this study guide reinforces your understanding of pediatric nursing with learning activities, review questions, and case studies with critical thinking questions"--Provided by publisher.
- 1. Perspectives of Pediatric Nursing
2. Social, Cultural, Religious, and Family Influences on Child Health Promotion
3. Hereditary Influences on Health Promotion of the Child and Family
4. Communication, Physical, and Developmental Assessment
5. Pain Assessment and Management in Children
6. Childhood Communicable and Infectious Diseases
7. Health Promotion of the Newborn and Family
8. Health Problems of Newborns
9. The High-Risk Newborn and Family
10. Health Promotion of the Infant and Family
11. Health Problems of the Infant
12. Health Promotion of the Toddler and Family
13. Health Promotion of the Preschooler and Family
14. Health Problems of Early Childhood
15. Health Promotion of the School-Age Child and Family
16. Health Problems of the School-Age Child
17. Health Promotion of the Adolescent and Family
18. Health Problems of the Adolescent
19. Family-Centered Care of the Child with Chronic Illness or Disability
20. Family-Centered Palliative Care
21. The Child with Cognitive, Sensory, or Communication Impairment
22. Family-Centered Care of the Child During Illness and Hospitalization
23. Pediatric Nursing Interventions and Skills
24. The Child with Fluid and Electrolyte Imbalance
25. The Child with Renal Dysfunction
26. The Child with Gastrointestinal Dysfunction
27. Overview of Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide Exchange
28. The Child with Respiratory Dysfunction
29. The Child with Cardiovascular Dysfunction
30. The Child with Hematologic or Immunologic Dysfunction
31. The Child with Cancer
32. The Child with Cerebral Dysfunction
33. The Child with Endocrine Dysfunction
34. The Child with Musculoskeletal or Articular Dysfunction
35. The Child with Neuromuscular or Muscular Dysfunction
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI Available via World Wide Web.
Print version record.
- ProQuest ebook central
McCampbell, Linda Sawyer, author.
Hockenberry, Marilyn J.
- Other format:
- Print version: Wilson, David, 1950 August 25- Study guide for Wong's nursing care of infants and children, tenth edition.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|