Understanding group psychotherapy. Volume III, An interview / Irvin Yalom, MD.
- Other Title:
- [Mill Valley, California] : Psychotherapy.net, 2006.
- Understanding group psychotherapy
1 streaming video file (40 minutes) : digital, sound, color.
- Yalom, Irvin D., 1931- -- Interviews.
Psychotherapists -- United States.
Bereavement -- Psychological aspects.
- Closed captioned.
- System Details:
- System requirements: Broadband with connection speed of 1.5 Mbps or greater; Internet browser; Adobe Flash Player for computer viewing.
Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "In this interview, Dr. Irvin Yalom provides an in-depth discussion of the finer points of group therapy. Yalom outlines the therapeutic factors that are at play in a well-running group, and tackles such issues as selection of group members, dealing with dropouts, and working with a co-leader. He also discusses the early professional influences in his life that inspired his interest in both group work and existential psychotherapy, his research on bereavement, and his concerns for the next generation of psychotherapists. You will learn how to harness the power of the here-and-now; help clients to give and receive useful feedback; and develop more adaptive interpersonal skills. Intended for students and practitioners in clinical psychology, counseling, social work, and related health professions." Supplied by publisher.
- Featured expert: Irvin Yalom.
- Title and description from publisher metadata.
Original copyright Wadsworth, Incorporated, ©1990.
- Yalom, Irvin D., 1931- interviewee.
- Publisher Number:
- 010 Psychotherapy.net
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|