Feminist anthropology / the journal of the Association for Feminist Anthropology.
- Hoboken, New Jersey : John Wiley & Sons Inc., 2020-
Twice a year
Began with Volume 1, Issue 1 (May 2020).
- Feminist anthropology -- Periodicals.
- Local subjects:
- Feminist anthropology -- Periodicals. (search)
- "Feminist Anthropology has a vision of feminism that is heterogeneous, rich, and multi-disciplinary. The journal encompasses a range of praxes within anthropology’s spectrum of humanistic and scientific endeavors."
Description based on: Volume 1, Issue 1 (May 2020); title from journal home page (publisher's website viewed Sept. 18, 2020).
Latest issue consulted: Volume 1, Issue 1 (May 2020) (viewed Sept. 18, 2020).
- Association for Feminist Anthropology.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|