Uzbek Population Risk and Vulnerability Assessment [electronic resource]
- Other Title:
- World Bank other research.
- Washington, D.C. : The World Bank, 2019.
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessment.
World Bank e-Library
Risk and Vulnerability Assessment.
- Government document
- Local subjects:
- Access of Poor to Social Services. (search)
Early Childhood. (search)
Employment and Unemployment. (search)
Labor Markets. (search)
Poverty Reduction. (search)
Services and Transfers to Poor. (search)
Social Protections and Assistance. (search)
Social Protections and Labor. (search)
- As part of the collaboration between the Government of Uzbekistan and the World Bank in improving the effectiveness of social protection, the Bank conducted a diagnostic study on the main risk's households face and the main strategies adopted to reduce vulnerability and cope with such risks. The main objective of the study is to determine the extent to which social protection is addressing such risks and in which areas gaps remain. This could inform areas of potential further work and collaboration between the Government of Uzbekistan and the World Bank.
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|