The girl who talked to dolphins / produced & directed by Christopher Riley.
- Other records:
- London, United Kingdom : BBC, 2014.
1 online resource (1 video file (52 min., 13 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Dolphins -- Research.
Human-animal communication -- Case studies.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Dr John C. Lilly's Dolphin House was a first-of-its-kind facility in animal research. Margaret Howe Lovatt was a volunteer researcher whose experiments attempted teach dolphins to speak, and early successes were cut short by a tragic ending.
- Academic, John Lilly; interviewee, Margaret Howe Lovatt; narrator, Steven Macintosh.
- Originally broadcast by BBC, 2014, this video is actually published by SAGE Publications, Ltd., 2016.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on August 8, 2016).
- Lilly, John Cunningham, 1915-2001, interviewee.
Lovatt, Margaret Howe, interviewee.
Mackintosh, Steven, narrator.
British Broadcasting Corporation, production company.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|