Understanding community reentry using photo-voice & CBPR.
- United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017.
1 online resource (1 video file (13 min., 36 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Social integration -- Research.
Research -- Case studies.
Social sciences -- Research -- Case studies.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Professor Liliane Windsor discusses her study of community reentry using photovoice and community-based participatory research. In Windsor's research, people from the community took photos to answer the research questions. Windsor explains the case study and her research findings.
- Presenter, Liliane Windsor.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on October 17, 2016).
- Windsor, Liliane, on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|