Susan Fiske defines dual process theories.
- Other records:
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2016.
- SAGE video shorts.
SAGE video shorts
1 online resource (1 video file (48 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Social psychology.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Professor Susan Fiske defines dual process theories as the ways people make sense of the world around them. These processes can occur automatically and immediately or more deliberately.
- Academic, Susan T. Fiske.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on March 1, 2016).
- Fiske, Susan T., on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|