Deaf readers' processing efficiency.
- Other records:
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2016.
- Conference Name:
- Psychonomic Society Annual Meeting (2015 : Chicago, Illinois), host institution.
- SAGE video forum.
SAGE video forum
1 online resource (1 video file (16 min., 25 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Deaf -- Books and reading.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Drawing on several experiments, Dr. Nathalie N. Belanger discusses patterns in how deaf people read and process written language. She interrogates the existing hypothesis that deaf readers are less skilled readers because they do not use phonological cues, and she points out patterns in the perceptual span and eye movement of deaf readers.
- Speaker, Nathalie N. Belanger Ph.D.
- "The Psychonomic Society 2015 Annual Meeting. Chicago, Illinois, November 19-22, 2015"--pre-title sequence of video.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on June 27, 2016).
- Belanger, Nathalie N., speaker.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|