Group dynamics : the elaborated social identity model.
- Other records:
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2016.
- SAGE video cases.
SAGE video cases
1 online resource (1 video file (16 min., 30 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Social psychology -- Methodology.
Notting Hill Riots, London, England, 1958.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Doctor John Drury presents a case study of the St Paul's poll tax riot of 1980 to demonstrate the elaborated social identity model, or ESIM. He explains that differing perceptions of the situation by the demonstrators and the police were a contributing factor in the conflict. As the police exercised their power to confront what they perceived as a threat, the protesters were unified in identity and defensive reactions.
- Presenter, John Drury.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 29, 2016).
- Drury, John, on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|