- Other records:
- Thousand Oaks, California, United States : SAGE Publications, Inc., 
- Becoming a skilled counselor ; 12.
Becoming a skilled counselor ; 12
1 online resource (1 video file (13 min., 32 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Counseling psychology -- Case studies.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- This case study of a 4-year old who has trouble separating from her parents includes a discussion of the escalation cycle, special challenges, analysis of the counselor's decision, and what a beginning counselor/counseling student should focus on in this scenario.
- Presenters, Rich Parsons, Lynn Zubernis, Matt Snyder.
- Previously issued: 2013.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on June 2, 2015).
- Parsons, Rich, on-screen presenter.
Zubernis, Lynn S., on-screen presenter.
Snyder, Matt, on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|