Finding probability using a normal distribution. Part 5.
- Texas, USA : Math Tutor DVD LLC., 2013.
1 online resource (1 video file (8 min., 1 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Gaussian distribution.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Instructor Jason Gibson demonstrates how to calculate probability with z-values and a normal distribution. In this chapter, his example includes calculating wage ranges in a pair of problems.
- Presenter, Jason Gibson.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on August 11, 2016).
- Gibson, Jason (Math instructor), on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|