Steps in planning and conducting research.
- Thousand Oaks, USA : SAGE Publications, Inc, 
1 online resource (1 video file (37 min., 42 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Research -- Methodology.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Dr Evelyn Behar and Dr. Nicole Cain discuss the steps involved in planning and conducting research. The steps of the scientific method help improve research and the researcher's ability to draw conclusions from the research. Behar and Cain discuss choosing a research topic, designing a study, and how to conduct research.
- Presenters, Evelyn Behar, Nicole Cain ; narrator, Scott Ott.
- Previously issued: 2011.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on October 28, 2016).
- Behar, Evelyn, on-screen presenter.
Cain, Nicole, on-screen presenter.
Ott, Scott, narrator.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|