Janet Salmons defines focus groups.
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd., 2017.
1 online resource (1 video file (2 min., 7 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Focus groups.
Research -- Methodology.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Professor Janet Salmons defines focus groups as a research method that generates both individual responses and impromptu shared discussion. She also discusses the benefits of conducting these groups online instead of in person.
- Presenter, Janet Salmons.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on October 17, 2016).
- Salmons, Janet, 1952- on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|