- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2016.
- SAGE video experts.
SAGE video experts
1 online resource (1 video file (24 min., 19 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Social responsibility of business.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Dr. Sandra Waddock discusses corporate responsibility and what it means to be a responsible corporation. Corporate responsibility is inherent to everything the company does, and is seen through its impact on stakeholders and the natural environment. Waddock discusses the rise in corporate responsibility, research in corporate responsibility, and the impact of the work that she has done.
- Presenter, Sandra Waddock Ph.D.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on June 20, 2016).
- Waddock, Sandra A., on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|