HRM, equality and diversity.
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2016.
1 online resource (1 video file (1 min., 33 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Personnel management.
Diversity in the workplace.
Discrimination in employment.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Contemporary human resources management employs a variety of office diversity strategies. This video looks at the choice between focusing on personnel uniformity or individual differences.
- Presenter, Nicholas Wilton.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on June 20, 2016).
- Wilton, Nicholas, on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|