Introduction to financial accounting. Introduction and overview.
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2016.
1 online resource (1 video file (46 min., 39 sec.)) : sound, colour
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Professor Rick Johnston begins a series on financial accounting. In this first installment, he introduces basic accounting terms and financial statements. Johnston also explains the different audiences for financial statements and how to use the statements to analyze a company's performance.
- Presenter, Rick Johnston.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on July 18, 2016).
- Johnston, Rick, on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|