The appraisal meeting.
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016.
- Performance management and appraisal ; 4.
Performance management and appraisal ; 4
1 online resource (1 video file (37 min., 51 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Employees -- Rating of.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Katherine Mount discusses performance management and how to conduct the first part of an appraisal meeting. The appraisal meeting is when the employee receives their final performance report, and the meeting can get emotional - especially if the review determines pay. Mount discusses how to set up the room, how to facilitate self-assessment and how to handle any negative emotions that occur.
- Presenter, Katherine Mount.
- Previously issued: 2016.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on July 18, 2016).
- Mount, Katherine, on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|