Understanding school responses to students' challenging behavior : a review of literature.
- Other records:
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd., 2015.
1 online resource (1 video file (5 min., 32 sec.)) : sound, colour
- School discipline.
School children -- Psychology.
High school students -- Psychology.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Samia Michail discusses her research into how schools address challenging behaviour. She reviews the alarming increase in school suspensions, examines the four main ways of school respond to challenging behaviour, and highlights four key features of successful responses.
- On-screen presenter, Samia Michail.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on July 15, 2015).
- Michail, Samia, on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|