- Other records:
- Los Angeles, CA : SAGE Publications, Inc., 2014.
- Investigating the Social World, 8e ; 7.
Investigating the Social World, 8e ; 7
1 online resource (1 video file (3 min., 45 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Group problem solving.
- Closed-captioned in English.
- Dr. Reef Youngreen explains how he used an adaptation of a controlled laboratory experiment to research status and ideas in a group. He found that proposing unusual ideas affects group problem solving as well as the standing of both high-status and low-status participants.
- Academic, Reef Youngreen Ph.D.
- Description based on XML content.
- Youngreen, Reef, on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|