HIV services in correctional settings.
- Other records:
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017.
1 online resource (1 video file (7 min., 8 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- AIDS (Disease).
Prisoners -- Health and hygiene.
Correctional institutions -- Health aspects.
- Closed-captioned in English.
- Professor Steven Belenko discusses public health and the criminal justice system as it relates to HIV. He and a group of colleagues conducted a project in Philadelphia to provide HIV testing, treatment and knowledge to prisoners, so they would be able to continue treatment after their release.
- Academic, Steven Belenko Ph.D.
- Description based on XML content.
- Belenko, Steven R., on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|