Brian Payne defines white-collar crime.
- Other records:
- London : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2017.
1 online resource (1 video file (4 min., 24 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- White collar crimes.
- Closed-captioned in English.
- Professor Brian Payne defines white-collar crime as crime committed during the course of employment by a respectable person. He explains that there is some controversy about this definition, and he prefers to define it as crime that occurs during work.
- Academic, Brian K. Payne Ph.D.
- Description based on XML content.
- Payne, Brian (College teacher), on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|