An introduction to mediation : peaceful intervention in conflict.
- Other records:
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd., 2016.
- SAGE video lectures.
SAGE video lectures
1 online resource (1 video file (21 min., 19 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Mediation, International.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Professor Han Dorussen introduces the concept of mediation, or peaceful intervention in conflicts. He focuses on the circumstances which give rise to mediation, as well as why parties offer or accept mediation.
- Presenter, Han Dorussen.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on July 20, 2016).
- Dorussen, Han, 1962- on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|