Ethics of intelligence.
- Other records:
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2016.
- SAGE video cases.
SAGE video cases
1 online resource (1 video file (22 min., 3 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- Intelligence service -- Moral and ethical aspects.
Electronic surveillance -- Moral and ethical aspects.
Terrorism -- Prevention -- Moral and ethical aspects.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Doctor Ross Bellaby discusses the ethics of intelligence and surveillance. Intelligence gathering falls under a lot of scrutiny because it involves collecting information that others want to keep secret. It requires deceit, coercion, and manipulation. Intelligence ethics must balance privacy rights with the need to detect national security threats.
- Presenter, Ross Bellaby.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on February 19, 2016).
- Bellaby, Ross, 1984- on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|