International law making a difference.
- Other records:
- London, United Kingdom : SAGE Publications Ltd, 2016.
- SAGE video cases.
SAGE video cases
1 online resource (1 video file (22 min., 21 sec.)) : sound, colour.
- International law.
- Nonfiction television programs.
- Closed-captions in English.
- Professor Karen Alter presents four case studies on how international law enforcement is changing state behavior. Highlighting issues of slavery, tax policy, patent law, and war crimes, she shows that international litigation is becoming a way to counter power and induce change.
- Presenter, Karen Alter.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on July 19, 2016).
- Alter, Karen J., on-screen presenter.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|