Systematic thinking for social action / Alice M. Rivlin ; foreword by Donna Shalala.
- Washington, D.C. : Brookings Institution Press, 
- Brookings classics
H. Rowan Gaither lectures in systems science
1 online resource (xviii, 142 pages.)
- Evaluation research (Social action programs) -- United States.
Program budgeting -- United States.
Social problems -- Research -- United States.
- Preface to the new edition
Who wins and who loses
What does the most good
Producing effective services : what do we know? Why do we care
Can we find out what works?
Accountability : what does it mean?
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 125-135) and index.
"A Brookings classic."
With a new preface by the author.
"First Brookings edition published 1971"--Title page verso.
"Originally delivered in January 1970 as the third H. Rowan Gaither Lecture, at the University of California, Berkeley"--Title page verso.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, MI Available via World Wide Web.
Description based on print version record.
- Shalala, Donna E., writer of foreword.
ProQuest ebook central
- 9780815726456 (electronic bk.)
0815726457 (electronic bk.)
- Publisher Number:
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|