FrontLine Guide to Team Building [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Building high performance teams
- 1st edition
- Amherst : HRD Press, 2007.
- Front Line Guide Series
Front Line Guide Series
1 online resource (132 p.)
- Teams in the workplace.
- Local subjects:
- Communication in management. (search)
Organizational effectiveness. (search)
Teams in the workplace. (search)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- A wealth of topics appropriate for any manager beginning the process of team building Front Line Guide to Building High Performance Teams. By Woodrow Sears. In life, there are a handful of opportunities that allow us to significantly and directly impact the lives of others in a positive way. Leading a high-performance team is one of the most exciting â€" people who participate in a high-energy, can-do organization never forget it. In Front Line Guide to Building High Performance Teams, youâ€TMll learn there is a time and place for team building â€" and there are times when money spent on team b
- Table of Contents; Chapter 1 Pioneers in Team Building; Chapter 2 Understanding Why WorkersDo More-and Why They Don't; Chapter 3 Performance ImprovementAs a Political Process; Chapter 4 Developing Leaders in Your Teams; Chapter 4 Developing Leaders in Your Teams; Chapter 6 Success Begets Success; Chapter 7 Personal Learning; Chapter 8 Are Teams Counter-Cultural?; Chapter 9 Not All Teams Are Worth the Name; Chapter 10 Getting Down to the Nitty-Gritty; Chapter 11 Master Your Role
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|