ImaÌgenes de centauros en los vasos aÌticos de figuras negras y de figuras rojas : siglos VIII A.C.-IV A.C. / by MariÌa Herranz.
- Summertown, Oxford : Archaeopress Publishing Ltd, 2017.
1 online resource (298 pages) : illustrations (colour)
- Centaurs in art -- Catalogs.
Vases, Red-figured -- Greece -- Catalogs.
- The centaur, a hybrid being with the body of horse and a human head and torso, first appeared in the mountains of Thessaly. This book is composed of a catalogue divided into nine chapters. Each chapter comprises catalogue entries for a number of black-figure and red-figure Attic vases.
- Previously issued in print: 2017.
Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on October 2, 2018).
- Other format:
- Print version :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|