I Threw a Star in a Wine Glass Fethi Sassi.
- Standardized Title:
- Poems. Selections. English
- Baltimore, Maryland : Project Muse, 2018
- Baltimore, Md. : Project MUSE, 2018
1 online resource (1 PDF (various pagings))
- This careful selection of short poems, I Threw a Star in a Wine Glass, originally written in Arabic and translated into English can offer you a passport to live for other planets never imagined. With love and soft fragrance, works the poet Fethi Sassi to realize a dream, that was until now, breathing in the depth of his personality.
- Translated from the Arabic.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|