Reuben's fall [electronic resource] : a rhizomatic analysis of disobedience in kindergarten / Sheri L. Leafgren.
- Walnut Creek, CA : Left Coast Press, c2009.
- International Institute for Qualitative Methodology series.
International Institute for Qualitative Methodology series
1 online resource (289 p.)
- Kindergarten -- United States.
School discipline -- United States.
Behavior modification -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- This study offers a lens on two kindergarten classrooms, examining moments of disobedience as children interacted with children, their teachers, and the space and time elements of the classroom environments. Through Eisner's educational criticism, author Sherry Leafgren also examines the elements of school, kindergarten and teachers within the spaces of their intersections with the children. While past research has directed our attention to addressing the problem of classroom disobedience, Leafgren provides an opportunity and means to view these familiar actions through fresh lenses of possibi
Disobedience texts and contextual literature
S/schools, K/kindergartens, T/teachers
Moments in kindergarten : findings and analysis
Discussion and implications : the moral of Julian
Appendix A. Discipline and management plans
Appendix B. Discipline and management postings.
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 261-280) and index.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|