Kiss of Art - Volume 7: The Intimacy of Touch Scree : Jean DuBois and Chloé Lefebvre, Lawrence Malstaff.
- Melbourne, Vic., South Melbourne, Vic, Australia : Exero , Contemporary Arts Media (distributor), 2010
Footscray, Victoria, Australi : Contemporary Arts Media
- Kiss of art
1 online resource (23 minutes)
- Local subjects:
- Art and technology.
Art, Modern, 20th century.
Art, Modern, 21st century.
-- Digital Art / New Media - Doco / Interview.
-- Digital Art / New Media - Electronic Arts.
- Educational Films.
- System Details:
- video file MP4
- Interview with Jean DuBois and Chloé Lefebvre, Lawrence Malstaff. The series "Kiss of Art" is about a romance between art and technology, it is a tale of a human in love with a machine. Each episode attempts to capture the fleeting moment of fascination and genius present in the process of artistic exchange. The contemporary muse breaks free of conventions, her kiss of art does not discern between robot engineers, conceptual animators or graphic designers. Such ephemeral instances of warmth can now be communicated between a machine and a human by means of intuitive interfaces. The impulse of our touch can incite a hybrid plant to sing in response and the digital video technology admits us entry into the world of exciting and dangerous new ecologies. Kiss of Art is a series of contemporary art inspiration and creative brilliance. This Volume is part of the set of Kissf of Art Also available in the set: Kiss of Art - Volume 1: Challenges and Choices Kiss of Art - Volume 2: Hallucination and Landscape Kiss of Art - Volume 3: Generation Next Kiss of Art - Volume 4: Corrupt Mythologies Kiss of Art - Volume 5: Animated Identities Kiss of Art - Volume 6: Intuitive Interfaces
- Jean DuBois, Chloe´ Lefebvre, Lawrence Malstaff.
- Producer, Kostas Metaxas.
- EX-Kiss7.;Title from disc label.
- Metaxas, Kostas.
Contemporary Arts Media.
- Contained In:
- Artfilms digital.
- Publisher Number:
- 4152 Contemporary Arts Media
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|