Munch 15 : Exhibition on Screen with Tim Marlow.
- South Melbourne, Vic, Australia : Contemporary Arts Media (distributor), 2013
Footscray, Victoria, Australi : Contemporary Arts Media
1 online resource (88 minutes)
- Local subjects:
- -- Visual Art - Modern Art 1870-1970.
-- Visual Art - Museum Collections.
- Educational Films.
- System Details:
- video file MP4
- This is already being hailed a "once-in-a-lifetime show". Global interest is huge - not least as a result of one of his four The Scream (pictured) paintings having recently set a public art auction record of $120 million. Many know Munch as the man who painted The Scream, but his complete works are remarkable and secure his place as one of the greatest artists to have ever lived. Munch 150 is co-hosted by the National Museum and the Munch Museum, both in Oslo. With 220 paintings on show, it brings together the greatest number of Munch's key works in one place. This event film will be going behind-the-scenes to show some of the process of putting the exhibition together - as well as providing an in-depth biography of a man who lived from the mid-19th century right through to the German occupation of Norway in the Second World War. Special guests will also offer their expert insight and knowledge to host Tim Marlow. Munch 150: A superb art exhibition and a fantastic event film. With subtitles in English, Norwegian, French and German and DVD extras
- Contained In:
- Artfilms digital.
- Publisher Number:
- 5300 Contemporary Arts Media
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|