When I Dance.
- South Melbourne, Vic, Australia : Contemporary Arts Media (distributor), 2016
Footscray, Victoria, Australi : Contemporary Arts Media
1 online resource (67 minutes)
- Local subjects:
- dance theatre. (search)
human rights. (search)
art and social. (search)
Dance -- Contemporary. (search)
Healing Arts -- Dance. (search)
- Educational Films.
- System Details:
- video file MP4
- Four dancers from Israel, Spain and Italy decide to take part in a cultural project and investigate the stories of some refugees from Pakistan living in camps outside Berlin. A reflection about the possibility of the body to tell stories, deleting social and ethnic distinctions, and connecting people from different groups. The project focuses on the work of the dancers who decided to take part in the performance "Connecting Fingers" that had its premiere in Berlin at the English Theatre in June,2015. The show shares stories from some refugees who live or have lived in camps outside Berlin. The refugees were interviewed about their personal lives, and they shared private anecdotes and political situations they experienced.
- Director/Producer: Daniela Lucato Cast: Nicola Campanelli, Ana CotorÃ©, Maia Pik, Roberta Ricci, Alessio Trevisani, Asif Gillani, Adeel Ahmed, Imran Ishraf, Mohsin, Ail Taha,Liat Benattis, Camera: Jacopo Pantaleoni, Vlad Margulis, Simone Trotta, Ian Wood Colorist: Felix Trolldenier Editor: Daniela Lucato Music: David Travers Sound Mix: Samuele DessÃ/Kolloagency Choreographer Assistant: Alessio Trevisani Cultural Mediator: Katrin Janetzki Activist: Adeel Ahmed, Asif Gillani
- Daniela Lucato.
- Contained In:
- Artfilms digital.
- Publisher Number:
- 6169 Contemporary Arts Media
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|