Early farming and warfare in northwest Mexico / by Robert Jarratt Hard and John R. Roney ; with contributions by Karen R. Adams, J. Kevin Hanselka, Gayle J. Fritz, Kari M. Schmidt, Lee C. Nordt, Bradley J. Vierra ; photography by Adriel Heisey.
- Salt Lake City : The University of Utah Press, 
xxii, 400 pages : illustratoins ; 29 cm
- Indians of Mexico -- Agriculture.
Cerro de Trincheras Site (Mexico)
Agriculture, Prehistoric -- Mexico -- Cerro de Trincheras Site.
Indians of Mexico -- Warfare.
Mexico, North -- Antiquities.
Excavations (Archaeology) -- Mexico, North.
Mexico -- Cerro de Trincheras Site.
- "How recent investigations of cerros de trincheras sites changed what we know about early agriculture in the Arizona-Mexico border region A detailed summary of research at cerros de trincheras sites and what it reveals about early agriculture in the southwestern U.S. and northwestern Mexico"--Provided by publisher.
- The environment of the Rão Casas Grandes region of northwestern Chihuahua
Cerro Juanaqueña and its features
Overview of material culture
Warfare and society
Plant use / by Karen R. Adams and J. Kevin Hanselka
Analysis of amaranth and chenopod seeds / by Gayle J. Fritz
Pollen, phytolith, starch, and stable isotope analyses
Faunal remains / by Kari M. Schmidt
Late Quaternary landscape evolution / by Lee C. Nordt
Manos, metates and grinding slabs
Chipped stone / by Bradley J. Vierra
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Roney, John, author.
- Other format:
- Online version: Hard, Robert J. Early farming and warfare in northwest Mexico.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|