Instructions for seeing a ghost / Steve Bellin-Oka.
- Denton, Texas : University of North Texas Press, 
- Vassar Miller prize in poetry series; no. 27.
Number 27 in the Vassar Miller poetry prize series
91 pages ; 23 cm.
- "Book is a collection of poems that won our annual Vassar Miller Prize in Poetry. Themes include exile from one's native country and sexual identity"-- Provided by publisher.
- Self-Portrait as the Chosen One
Postcard to John, Overlooking Barachois Beach, Prince Edward Island, Late May
Leaving Prince Edward Island, July 2015
Three October Fragments
Letter to John on the Anniversary of Miles Davis' Death
Cri de Coeur in Red
Postcard to John, with a View of the French Quarter
Late April Song
Those Who Want a Mask Have to Wear It
Three Songs for the Snake
Self-Portrait with the Death of the Firstborn
Letter to John Ashbery
Cri de Coeur in White
Ghazal to John, from Exile
Postcard to John, with Early Spring Storm
Ganymede's Tutor, After the Ascension
Leaving San Francisco, June 1999
Postcard to John, from Charlottetown, Late March
She Was Always Sleeping Then
Song to the Banished
Running the Film Backwards
Letter to John, with Plague of Absent Bees
Still Life with the Plague of Darkness
Unfinished Stained Glass Window.
- Winner Vassar Miller Prize in Poetry, 2019.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Laura Jan Meyerson Poetry Fund.
- Laura Jan Meyerson Poetry Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|