Race on campus : debunking myths with data / Julie J. Park.
- Cambridge, Massachusetts : Harvard Education Press, 
199 pages ; 23 cm
- Minorities -- Education (Higher) -- United States.
Universities and colleges -- United States -- Admission.
Affirmative action programs in education -- United States.
Multiculturalism -- United States.
United States -- Race relations.
Affirmative action programs in education.
Minorities -- Education (Higher).
Universities and colleges -- Admission.
- Race on Campus argues that there are pervasive and stubborn "myths" about diversity on college and university campuses, and that these myths obscure the notable significance and effects that diversity has already had on campus life.--Provided by publisher.
- Black students and the cafeteria-what's the big fuss?
Who's really self-segregating?
Is class-based affirmative action the answer?
Why affirmative action is good for Asian Americans
Why the SAT and SAT Prep fall short
The problem of the "problem of mismatch"
How then should we think?
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 157-188) and index.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|