Advanced practice palliative nursing / edited by Constance Dahlin, Patrick J. Coyne, Betty R. Ferrell.
- New York, New York : Oxford University Press, 2016.
1 online resource (649 p.)
- Palliative treatment.
- Medical subjects:
- Hospice and Palliative Care Nursing -- methods.
Advanced Practice Nursing -- methods.
- Electronic books.
- This is a comprehensive resource that addresses all aspects of palliative care, providing advanced practice content and practical reference for clinical practice across all settings.
- 12 The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in Outpatient Palliative Cancer Care13 The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in the Palliative Care Clinic; 14 The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in Primary Care; 15 The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in the Geriatric Outpatient Setting; 16 The Palliative Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in the Specialty Outpatient Setting; SECTION C The Palliative Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in the Community; 17 The Palliative Advanced Practice Registered Nurse Within a Hospice Organization; 18 The Advanced Practice Registered Nurse in Hospice
41 Communication at the Time of Death
- Description based upon print version of record.
Includes bibliographical references at the end of each chapters and index.
Description based on print version record.
- Dahlin, Constance, editor.
Coyne, Patrick J., 1957- editor.
Ferrell, Betty R., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|