101 essential lists for primary teachers / Fred Sedgwick.
- Other Title:
- Hundred and one essential lists for primary teachers
One hundred and one essential lists for primary teachers
- London ; New York : Continuum, 2006.
- 101 Essential Lists
101 Essential Lists
1 online resource (119 p.)
- Elementary school teaching.
- Electronic books.
- Lists range from the practical, such as preparing for an interview, organising your classroom and dealing with difficulties to the fun, such as how the children perceive you and what not to wear.
- CONTENTS; ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS; TWO NOTES; CHAPTER 1: A Fulfilled Human Being; CHAPTER 2: A Fulfilled Teacher; CHAPTER 3: The Subjects; CHAPTER 4: Difficulties with Children; CHAPTER 5: With the Parents; CHAPTER 6: The Wider Picture
- Description based upon print version of record.
Description based on print version record.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|