Diamond dogs / Glenn Hendler.
- New York : Bloomsbury Academic, 2020.
- 33 1/3 ; 143.
33 1/3 ; 143
x, 151 pages ; 17 cm.
- Bowie, David. Diamond dogs.
Bowie, David -- Criticism and interpretation.
Glam rock music -- History and criticism.
Rock music -- 1971-1980 -- History and criticism.
Glam rock music.
- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
- "Provides a window into a moment when both phantasmatic and real relationships between straightness and queerness, between blackness and whiteness, and between utopia and dystopia, were in flux; Bowie in the mid-1970s both exemplified and had a hand in creating the complex and contradictory opening of possibilities now seen as the hallmark of that decade"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|