National security challenges and U.S. military activities in the Indo-Pacific : Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixteenth Congress, first session : hearing held March 27, 2019.
- Other Title:
- National security challenges and United States military activities in the Indo-Pacific
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2020.
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 122 pages)
- United States. Pacific Command
Security, International -- Indo-Pacific Region.
National security -- United States.
United States -- Armed Forces -- Indo-Pacific Region.
Indo-Pacific Region -- Defenses.
- Legislative hearings.
- Hearing witnesses: Abrams, Gen. Robert B., USA, Commander, United Nations Command/ Combined Forces Command/U.S. Forces Korea; Davidson, Adm. Philip S., USN, Commander, U.S. Indo-Pacific Command; Schriver, Hon. Randall G., Assistant Secretary of Defense for Indo-Pacific Security Affairs, Department of Defense.
- "H.A.S.C. no. 116-19."
Access ID (govinfo): CHRG-116hhrg36880.
GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
Date of hearing: 2019-03-27.
Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (Govinfo, viewed Mar. 9, 2020).
- Other format:
- Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Armed Services. National security challenges and U.S. military activities in the Indo-Pacific
- Publisher Number:
- 36-880 (GPO jacket number)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|