Introduction to Endocrinology / by Ioana R. Ilie.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Medicine (Springer-11650)
1 online resource (XVI, 250 pages) : 25 illustrations, 20 illustrations in color.
- Local subjects:
- Endocrinology. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This easy-to use book is intended for General Medicine students, offering them essential support with completing the Endocrinology module. Divided into eight chapters, each of which offers detailed yet easy-to-learn information on a specific endocrine gland, the book is characterized by a uniform chapter structure, and by its comprehensive coverage of the topic, including relevant figures, tables and diagnostic algorithms. Providing definitions, classifications, keywords, tables and other didactical elements such as key messages and suggestions for further reading, this practical guide is a must-read for all medical students.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-030-27382-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|