Rapid Java Persistence and Microservices [electronic resource] : Persistence Made Easy Using Java EE8, JPA and Spring / by Raj Malhotra.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2019.
1 online resource (XVII, 319 p. 29 illus.)
- Java (Computer program language).
Programming languages (Electronic computers).
- Local subjects:
- Java. (search)
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters. (search)
Computer Applications. (search)
- System Details:
- text file
- Gain all the essentials you need to create scalable microservices, which will help you solve real challenges when deploying services into production. This book will take you through creating a scalable data layer with polygot persistence. You’ll cover data access and query patterns in Spring and JPA in high-performance environments. As part of this topic, you’ll see the advantages of multiple persistence frameworks in Java and especially the easy persistence offered by NoSQL databases and caching solutions. The last few chapters present advanced concepts that are useful for very high-performance real-time applications: you’ll implement applications using Spring’s good support for Web sockets in their raw form as well as for connecting to message brokers such as RabbitMQ. This can be useful for applications such as navigation systems and gaming platforms. You will: Build end-to-end modern applications using microservices, persistence essentials, caching, and other high-performance concepts Master Spring’s configuration options Deploy microservices efficiently Monitor your services post deployment .
- PART I: Java Ecosystem Review and Persistence Quick Start
2. Developing Microservices with Java
3. Basic Persistence with Spring
PART II: Solving Advanced Persistence Problems and Microservices Communication Challenges
4. Common Use Cases with JPA
5. Java Persistence Without ORMs
6. Deep Dive into Microservices Development with Java
PART III: Making HTTP Faster
7. Java GraphQL Development
8. Java Reactive Development
9. Java Websockets Development
10. Java Serverless Development
11. Java Messaging
12. Java Language and Ecosystem Recap.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4842-4476-0 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|