Practical MATLAB [electronic resource] : With Modeling, Simulation, and Processing Projects / by Irfan Turk.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Berkeley, CA : Apress : Imprint: Apress, 2019.
1 online resource (305 pages)
- Programming languages (Electronic computers).
- Local subjects:
- Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters. (search)
Programming Techniques. (search)
Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages. (search)
Mathematics of Computing. (search)
- System Details:
- text file
- Apply MATLAB programming to the mathematical modeling of real-life problems from a wide range of topics. This pragmatic book shows you how to solve your programming problems, starting with a brief primer on MATLAB and the fundamentals of the MATLAB programming language. Then, you’ll build fully working examples and computational models found in the financial, engineering, and scientific sectors. As part of this section, you’ll cover signal and image processing, as well as GUIs. After reading and using Practical MATLAB and its accompanying source code, you’ll have the practical know-how and code to apply to your own MATLAB programming projects. You will: Discover the fundamentals of MATLAB and how to get started with it for problem solving Apply MATLAB to a variety of problems and case studies Carry out economic and financial modeling with MATLAB, including option pricing and compound interest Use MATLAB for simulation problems such as coin flips, dice rolling, random walks, and traffic flows Solve computational biology problems with MATLAB Implement signal processing with MATLAB, including currents, Fast Fourier Transforms (FFTs), and harmonic analysis Process images with filters and edge detection Build applications with GUIs .
- 1: Introduction to MATLAB
2: Fundamentals of MATLAB Language
3: Economic Modeling
4: Numerical Methods
5: Applications in Simulation
6: Basic Statistics and Data Analysis
7: Data Visualization and Animation
8: Computational Biology
9: Signal Processing
10: Image Processing
11: Introduction to Sound Processing
12: Applications with Graphical User Interfaces
Appendix A: References.
- Includes index.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4842-5281-9 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|