Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 [electronic resource] / Richard Graham, Louisa Holland.
- 1st edition
- Indianapolis, Ind. : Wiley Pub., c2011 (Norwood, Mass. : Books24x7.com [generator])
- Autodesk official training guide.
Autodesk official training guide
Sybex serious skills
1 online resource (936 pages)
Civil engineering -- Computer programs.
Surveying -- Computer programs.
Three-dimensional display systems.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web.
- A complete, detailed reference and tutorial for AutoCAD Civil 3D Autodesk's Civil 3D is the industry-leading civil engineering software, and this authoritative Autodesk Official Training Guide has been completely revised and modernized to offer you a fresh perspective on this powerful engineering package. Packed with new examples, new datasets, and new tutorials, this book shows how elements of the dynamic engineering program work together and discusses the best methods for creating, editing, displaying, and labeling all of a civil engineering project's elements. The book features in-depth, detailed coverage of surveying, points, alignments, surfaces, profiles, corridors, grading, LandXML and LDT Project Transfer, cross sections, pipe networks, visualization, sheets, and project management as well as Vault and data shortcuts. Practical tutorials, tips, tricks, real-world examples and easy-to-follow explanations detail all aspects of a civil engineering project. This Mastering book is recommended as a Certification Preparation study guide resource for the Civil 3D Associate and Professional exams. Features in-depth, detailed coverage of AutoCAD Civil 3D, the enormously popular civil engineering software Shows how elements of the dynamic engineering program work together and discusses the best methods for creating, editing, displaying, and labeling all of a civil engineering project's elements Shares straightforward explanations, real-world examples, and practice tutorials on surveying, points, alignments, surfaces, profiles, corridors, grading, and much more In addition to teaching you vital Civil 3D tips, tricks, and techniques, Mastering AutoCAD Civil 3D will also help you prepare for the Civil 3D 2011 Certified Associate and Certified Professional exams.
- Title from title screen.
Digitized and made available by: Books24x7.com.
- Holland, Louisa. , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|