Docker in action / Jeff Nickoloff and Stephen Kuenzli.
- Second edition.
- Shelter Island, NY : Manning Publications, Co., 
1 online resource (1 volume) : illustrations
- Application software -- Development -- Automation.
Computer software -- Installation.
Web servers -- Computer programs.
Linux device drivers (Computer programs)
Virtual computer systems.
Open source software.
Docker (Computer file)
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- Docker in Action, Second Edition teaches you to create, deploy, and manage applications hosted in Docker containers running on Linux. Fully updated, with four new chapters and revised best practices and examples, this second edition begins with a clear explanation of the Docker model. Then, you go hands-on with packaging applications, testing, installing, running programs securely, and deploying them across a cluster of hosts. With examples showing how Docker benefits the whole dev lifecycle, you’ll discover techniques for everything from dev-and-test machines to full-scale cloud deployments.
- Description based on online resource; title from title page (viewed February 5, 2020).
- Kuenzli, Stephen, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|