Jak Zostać liderem-coachem : zarza̜dzanie Rozwojem pracowników przewodnik krok po kroku / Johan Naudé i Florence Plessier.
- Standardized Title:
- Becoming a leader-coach. Polish
- 1st edition
- [Greensboro, North Carolina] : Center for Creative Leadership, 
- Ideas into action guidebooks.
Report (Center for Creative Leadership) ; no. 00461PL.
Poradnik Pomysły na działanie
CCL ; no. 00461PL
1 online resource (1 volume) : illustrations.
Executives -- Training of.
Mentoring in business.
- Electronic books.
- System Details:
- text file
- This guidebook provides an introduction to the basics of leader-coaching, including a structure and a set of guidelines to conduct effective formal and informal coaching conversations with your direct reports. Leaders are in the best position to support the development of their people. Coaching skills are one important set of tools that can be used to leverage people’s everyday experiences at work, to drive development, and to build leadership capacity in individuals, teams, and organizations.
- Description based on online resource; title from title page (Safari, viewed January 21, 2020).
Originally published in English under title: Becoming a leader-coach by Center for Creative Leadership, ©2014.
Place of publication from publisher's website.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Plessier, Florence, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|