Nuclear Power Plants: Innovative Technologies for Instrumentation and Control Systems : The Fourth International Symposium on Software Reliability, Industrial Safety, Cyber Security and Physical Protection of Nuclear Power Plant (ISNPP) / edited by Yang Xu, Yongbin Sun, Yanyang Liu, Yanjun Wang, Pengfei Gu, Zheming Liu.
- 1st ed. 2020.
- Singapore : Springer Singapore : Imprint: Springer, 2020.
- Physics and Astronomy (Springer-11651)
Lecture notes in electrical engineering 1876-1100 ; 595
Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 1876-1100 ; 595
1 online resource (XIII, 571 pages) : 306 illustrations, 154 illustrations in color.
- Physical measurements.
Radiation -- Safety measures.
- Local subjects:
- Measurement Science and Instrumentation. (search)
Nuclear Energy. (search)
Quality Control, Reliability, Safety and Risk. (search)
Systems and Data Security. (search)
Effects of Radiation/Radiation Protection. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book presents a compilation of selected papers from the Fourth International Symposium on Software Reliability, Industrial Safety, Cyber Security and Physical Protection of Nuclear Power Plant, held in August 2019 in Guiyang, China. The purpose of the symposium was to discuss inspection, testing, certification and research concerning the software and hardware of instrument and control (I&C) systems used at nuclear power plants (NPP), such as sensors, actuators and control systems. The event provides a venue for exchange among experts, scholars and nuclear power practitioners, as well as a platform for the combination of teaching and research at universities and enterprises to promote the safe development of nuclear power plants. Readers will find a wealth of valuable insights into achieving safer and more efficient instrumentation and control systems.
- Test and research on electromagnetic compatibility of nuclear power plant
Development and application of digital control system for nuclear power
Validation and Verification of control system software for digital Instrumentation
Development and application of new products and technologies for nuclear safety instrumentation
Operation and management of instrumentation and control system in nuclear power plant
Demonstration of instrumentation and control system in nuclear power plant
Other relevant content.
- Xu, Yang, editor., Editor,
Sun, Yongbin. editor., Editor,
Liu, Yanyang. editor., Editor,
Wang, Yanjun, editor., Editor,
Gu, Pengfei, editor., Editor,
Liu, Zheming, editor., Editor,
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-981-15-1876-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|