Time to Get Real! : Turning Uncertainty into an Action Plan for Personal and Professional Success / Alex J. Plinio, Melissa Smith.
- New Brunswick, NJ : Rutgers University Press, 
1 online resource (268 p.) : 16 b-w figures
- In English.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web.
text file PDF
- You chose this book because there are important things on your mind. This is a market and time-tested guide to leading an intentional life. Our Life and Career Planning Model requires attention and work on your part but the time and effort will pay off. It's Time to Get Real! helps you take control, directing you through a process leading to actions that result in personal and professional success. Manage unforeseen challenges with resilience, confidence, and self-direction. Make decisions and choices that create opportunities for you. Integrate your life and career and build the future that you desire. The Life and Career Planning Model in Time to Get Real! has been utilized by individuals in early, mid and later career and life. Too many individuals let life happen to them. Control more of your life through readiness and preparation. We can help you visualize a future that you desire and a road that you can travel to get there. Written by Alex J. Plinio, and Melissa Smith, acclaimed business leaders and life and career planning specialists, this book is filled with instructive case studies, illuminating stories, interactive exercises, and inspirational "es enabling you to unlock those things leading to personal satisfaction and success. The Life and Career Planning Model helps you target what matters the most to you in your life while providing the impetus to move you forward in a positive direction. Whether you are 21, 41, or 61, it is now Time to Get Real!
Introduction. Get the Best Life, the Best Career, and the Best You!
PART I. Self A Review of Those Aspects of Your Life That Make You Who You Are
PART II. Work and Career A Review of Those Aspects of Your Work and Career That Help You to Better Perform and Progress
PART III. Putting It All Together Using All Aspects of Your Self, Work, and Career to Create a Future That You Can Plan and Work Toward
About the Authors
- Description based on online resource; title from PDF title page (publisher's Web site, viewed 26. Nov 2019)
- Smith, Melissa, author., Author,
- Contained In:
- De Gruyter University Press Library.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.36019/9781978804654 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|